bump counter

 BabyFruit Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mellow Yellow Carin at 25 weeks

Here's a picture of Carin from our walk in Balboa Park last weekend. Quite rightly.



In fetal news, I can now not only feel our little guy's kicks by putting my hand on Carin's belly--I can visibly see them too. It's still a very subtle thing, and you have to be watching for it. That said, we've had a couple belly watching sessions this weekend when our guy was particularly active, and I saw a couple kicks. Cool stuff.

I'm very excited to get to share my wife and her Magical Belly of Wonder with family and friends over the holidays.

*Edited (by Carin) to add: By the way, this picture was taken December 11 in Los Angeles. And it was over 80 degrees. Before you get jealous, it is in the 50s and raining today (Saturday) and for the next four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment