bump counter

 BabyFruit Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving with Family


After some delay, I'm happy to post a few pics from our wonderful Thanksgiving week.

Here's a picture of us with Cindy, Paul, Rachel, and Jessie--our house guests for the week.


This is a sibling picture I like:


And now some pictures from the big day. First, the dramatic turkey reveal.


The spread . . .



The grown-ups' table:

The kids' table:


Some final Thanksgiving stats . . .

Total number of turkey eaters: 13
Total number of Canadian citizen turkey eaters: 6
Number of Canadian residents eating turkey: 1
Weight of turkey: 22 lbs.
Weeks pregnant (wife, not turkey): 22.5
Number of televised New England Patriots games watched that week: 2
Number of clogged kitchen sinks in house on Thanksgiving day: 1
Number of garbage disposals purchased on Black Friday: 1
Number of cats: 1
Number of dogs: 1
Number of iPads: at least 3

It was a real treat having our new(ish) home filled with family for the holidays, and we look forward to hosting more family gatherings in the future.

I'll end with this picture because I like it. Here we have Carin and Deanna at Bonnie's Thanksgiving party later in the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment