When I took off my socks last night, I noticed a weird sock-indentation that would imply that the swelling has begun. Kind of like the top of the sock was a mild tourniquet. It's definitely not at the pitting phase, and to the untrained eye, it's hardly noticeable, since I started out with verrrry dainty ankles. They are still dainty, but I think I notice a difference. TBD.

On the upside, maybe my feet will swell so much that I will need larger shoes. I really have been loving those boots that everyone is wearing this season that look like a cross between riding boots and CHP motorcycle cop boots. For example, these:

Preeeeetty. We have been on budget lockdown, and it's somewhat hasty to buy shoes mid-pregnancy when you might outgrow them in a couple of months. But, hey, a girl can't walk around barefoot, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment