Right. So I am now 8 days overdue. Here are the things I have tried in the past week:
- walking
- "The" salad at Caioti Pizza Cafe in Studio City
- spicy food
- the "insert euphemism here" method
I'm scheduled for a non-stress test and an amniotic fluid check at the OB tomorrow morning (if I don't go into labor before then). So we'll see.
In the meantime, I'm getting lots of nice family time with my parents, who arrived on Wednesday, and my brother's family who live in AZ. They were conveniently on a cruise last week that left out of LA, and figured they'd be returning yesterday to a new nephew/cousin. Sorry folks!
Bill and my nephew "playing basketball":
Me and my nephews having a belly contest:
Finally, here are some fitting fortunes that we all got when we went out for Chinese food last night:
- Your lucky number for this week is the number three. (April 3rd????)
- You will be showered with good luck tomorrow!
- Your blessings will multiply this coming month. Good luck!
- An enjoyable vacation is awaiting you very soon. (Ummmm...)
Come out, baby! We want to meet you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment