

It's pretty wild to look at our baby ticker this morning and see "1 days to go!"
We are VERY excited here in Folmanville. Any day now could be the day. The picture above was taken last night. Note how far down OLG has dropped. He wants out, and we can't wait to see him.

A few links to share today:
First, for those who didn't get the word on Facebook, Carin has set up a baby pool. You guess OLG's birthday, weight, etc. Today is the last day to make your guesses and enter. You may just win a shipment of tangerines from the tree in our backyard. If you're interested in playing, you can enter here.
We've also had a bunch of people ask about where we are registered for baby stuff. The answer: a few places: Diapers.com, Babies R Us, Target, and Amazon.com.
Finally, here's a link to a video I find quite funny. Dave, I fully expect you to be rocking this tune when I see you next.
Today, we continue to get our house (literal and metaphorical) in order, and I'm looking forward to getting some more writing done. But we are also at the ready. At any moment, our little guy may decide to make a break for it. We'll keep you updated when he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment