bump counter

 BabyFruit Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Information Than You Require

Warning: You may end up finding out more than you want to know if you continue reading.

So, there is a special kind of pain reserved for when you get a hemorrhoid cut off of your bum, and then the local wears off. Especially when the strongest thing you feel comfortable taking for said pain is Extra-Strength Tylenol.

(Yeah, that happened today.)

I'm not going to go any further into the details, but in the interest of self-mockery and humor, I wanted to share two things that the very distinguished surgeon -- who has been practicing many many years -- said during the very short time I was in his office today:
  1. [Upon first examination of said 'roid:] "Well that is bigger and badder than most I've seen."
  2. [While removing it:] "I've taken out appendices smaller than this!"
People, let this be a lesson for all of us. More prunes. Stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment