Carin and I have neglected the MiniFolman blog for the last 4 months. Let's see, what have we been up to these last few months? I'm trying to remember...Ah yes, being parents. An occupation which has been thrilling and wonderful, if sometimes challenging. And it has left precious little time for blogging. We've been living life, as opposed to journaling about it, and this has left us several months behind the ball.
This wouldn't bother me so much if a certain spouse of mine (not naming any names here) hadn't posted one singular blog post that has remained at the top of the queue for all these months--and if that singular blog post hadn't had the unfortunately melodramatic title: "Languishing." Hardly the headline with which to hearken the birth of our precious child. She can be forgiven because weeks 2 through 4 were particularly challenging ones with Noah, but I feel the need, for the sake of our internet record, to try and recap Noah's first few months in a manner that more accurately expresses the joyfulness, wonderment, and nuclear powered cuteness that these months have comprised.
This leaves me in a bit of a pickle because I happen to still be a parent, in addition to being a writer--and husband, cooker-of-dinner, scooper-of-kitty-litter, etc.--and frankly, I don't have the time to work backwards and properly chronicle the last 4 months and 3 weeks of our lives--not with words anyway. What I'll offer instead, in these next few posts, is a brief recap of our recent history in pictures and videos. For most of you, these pics and videos will be old news, so please bear with me. Once we are caught up, then we can start posting the new bits of cuteness as they happen. In the meantime, please enjoy this trip down recent memory lane...
No comments:
Post a Comment